Welcome!


Welcome to Ironwoman31!

It's a new year and it's time for a new you, right?! Right.

The only problem with new years resolutions this year for me is that I have two very specific goals and desires that have been scribbled down on scrap paper since high school, just waiting to be achieved! So, my resolution this year is to pursue these particular two goals with as much grace and diligence as possible...

Thus, the rebirth of my many inconsistent attempts at blogging! Thanks to my friend JG over at Me and My SoldierMan I've started this blog out on a different foot: WITH a bit of DIRECTION. :)

Goal #1 has always been to be an Ironman Champion. Now, since I have a 16 month old baby girl and my husband is deploying (very) soon I'm revamping this to Ironman Finisher for this season. But, I do plan on hiring a coach so I can see what performing at my full potential looks like.

Goal #2 has always been to inspire others.  Since I am a new mommy, military spouse, and a health & fitness fanatic, I'm staying within those three niches as my area of "experience" and influence.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you find what you're looking for.



Olivia


Comments

  1. Love it! Can't wait to see your progress as a blogger, athlete and individual. Great things are in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS JG!!! You're advice helped more than you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really still July?

New House!