New House!

WHEW!!! 

Or as my daughter and I like to say as I'm pushing her up a steep hill in the BOB: 

"OOH WHEE!"

After one solid week of packing, cleaning, and painting our old place; one solid weekend of unloading a 26 foot U-Haul (TWICE); one solid week of UNpacking, cleaning, and organizing our new place...we are feeling a bit settled :) 

AND, I never want to move again!

A great time to purge your belongings is right after you've moved your entire household, yourself. Because you're still pretty angry at that super heavy box of unknown "stuff" (that hasn't been opened since your last move) you had to remove from your old attic, put into the U-Haul, then removed from the U-Haul, only to put into your new attic...or better yet, the donation pile!!!

Believe it or not I haven't actually taken any pictures of our new house. Been kinda busy nesting! BUT my extremely helpful mother in law did!!! She was a huge help over moving weekend. Whether it was simply entertaining Sugar Bean so hubby and I could unpack the kitchen, or loading and unloading that dang U-Haul! We can't thank her enough.  So, I'm "borrowing" some of her pictures for this blog.

Without further ado here are some pictures of our new house!!!

(More to come later about our New Town!) 



Our little 1970's Ranch! Facing a Golf Resort.
The backyard. The grass is just 1/3 of the backyard.

The fabulous Carolina Room/4 Seasons Room/Playroom :)

The awesome pantry! See, I told you I didn't take any pictures!

The Family Room. We also have a separate Living Room.


Comments

  1. Oh wow, that place looks fabulous! And a fireplace! I haven't seen a fireplace since we got to Ft. Bliss! (no really, no one has them here) Looks like you got a great find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that fireplace and the built-in book shelves!! Your new place looks great, Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!!! We do LOVE IT and we LOVE the location! I'm literally 4 miles from ANYTHING. It's so great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really still July?

Welcome!