2013 Focus!

Besides a new hairdo, this year is looking a bit different!
I even attempted a new blog during my focus crisis ;)
May 2013
Because last triathlon season I competed in only two triathlons, but quite a few running races (because, hey, they were cheaper AND closer!), I'm not quite sure what this "racing" season has in store for me.

But when it comes to the "life" race, I have decided not strive to do it ALL this year but focus on ::
Loving better  
"Your love frees my soul/
And fear has no hold/
For you have broken the chains/
Now joy fills my life/
Your spirit, your light/
I'm undone by the kindness of Christ."
-Glorious by Bryan & Katie Torwalt
Running faster
"I believe God made me for a purpose, but He also made me fast. When I run, I feel His Pleasure."
-Eric Liddell
Writing more
"Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you!"
-Psalm 63:3

I made a similar paired down commitment earlier this year, and still agree that Ida Scott Taylor puts it best ::

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering” 
-Ida Scott Taylor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really still July?

New House!

Welcome!